Total Rehab therapists:
Work closely with the family/caregiver, service coordinator and physician to develop a plan of care based on the needs of each patient.
Provide therapy in the child’s natural environment in the home, school, or daycare.
Are part of a multidisciplinary team.
Improve the child's ability to function effectively in daily life.
Provide on-going assessment throughout treatment to determine progress toward goals and any unmet needs that need to be addressed.
Discharge the child from therapy when targeted skills reach an age appropriate level or when maximum improvement is made.
Aim to best serve each patient’s needs through an individualized Plan of Care.
Articles & Resources
To make a referral for Speech Therapy, Occupational Therapy or Physical Therapy or to gather more information, please select:
Speech & Language
- Receptive Language Delays
- Expressive Language Delays
- Resonance/Voice Disorders
- Apraxia of speech
- Fluency Disorders
- Facilitation of Gross and Fine Motor
- Developmental Delays
- Feeding problems
- Visual Perceptual Training
- Sensorimotor Training
- Attention & Concentration
- Learning Problems
- Activities of daily living training
- Muscle Strengthening
- Gross Motor Development
- Gait Training
- Sensory Motor Training
- Coordination & Balance Training
- Fabrication and Application of
orthotic devices and Adaptive